When marketing your digital products, it can be really difficult to invest in expensive email marketing and checkout sales tools when beginning your creative business. In this episode of Brands that Book, Davey and I discuss and share our favorite digital marketing tools like Convertkit, Flodesk, ThriveCart and Deadline Funnels—to save you time and make more money.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
3 Tried and True Digital Marketing Tools for your Business
When you are first starting your business, it can often feel like you are drinking from a water hose. There are so many tools and strategies that it is often best to stick to experienced marketers and what they recommend. BUT, sometimes those tools are costly. Where should you start?
I am a reticent shopper. I can walk out of Target without making a purchase (I know, super human restraint), but sometimes it is necessary to spend money on tools that make you money (after all, that is the goal)! In this episode, you can hear from Davey Jones, an experienced digital marketer and shop owner, on his favorite tools for email marketing, selling digital products, and more. I’m sharing some of mine too that are cost-efficient (but very effective).
Here are the tools I could not live without:
- FloDesk – An on brand, beautiful email marketing tool that to create custom email that your audience will love! (Join FloDesk for $19/mo and save $19 with my affiliate link)
- BluChic Landing Pages— while I didn’t mention these in the episode, I love these WordPress friendly templates for creating landing and sales pages for my products! These landing pages have helped me grow my email list to over 4000 subscribers and sell digital products.
- Tailwind App — I couldn’t be a Pinterest marketer without this one! Tailwind is a Pinterest and Instagram scheduling app that allows you to automate your Pinterest marketing without having to baby sit the platform.
Other Digital Marketing Tools mentioned in the episode:
- ThriveCart— Sales Cart and Checkout Tool
- ConvertKit— Email Marketing Platform
- Deadline Funnels— Sales Tool to create urgency and on-page offer deadlines
What are some of your favorite digital marketing tools?
HERE FOR THE PINTEREST TIPS?
Are you new to Pinterest and want more tips to get started? See my introductory post Getting Started on Pinterest and don’t forget to sign up for my email newsletter. You’ll receive my FREE Pinterest Start-up Guide for your creative small business where I give easy actionable steps to getting started on Pinterest!
LIKE THIS BLOG POST? I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Leave a Reply