In this podcast episode of Brands that Book with Davey Jones, we are chatting about crafting the perfect pricing package as a creative entrepreneur and wedding professional! We are sharing about pricing your services that your future clients will love and why giving too many pricing options can lead to losing the client and the sale.
How to price your services as a small business
In this episode, Davey Jones of Brands that Book and I are chatting about booking your ideal client and how to price your services with packages:
- How too many choices confuse your inquiries
- Why you should have 3 different pricing packages
- Your minimum or lowest price package should still be profitable
- Make your middle package your most desirable
- Surprising your clients with ‘free’ extra services
- How to respond to inquiries by email and sharing either a PDF document or having a special landing page for pricing
- How car washing companies up sell you features beyond the basic package and WHY it works
You might also want to listen to: How to Deal with Difficult Clients
Here for the Pinterest tips?
Are you new to Pinterest and want more tips to get started? See my introductory post Getting Started on Pinterest and don’t forget to sign up for my email newsletter. You’ll receive my FREE Pinterest Start-up Guide for your creative small business where I give easy actionable steps to getting started on Pinterest! Ready to take action TODAY? Enroll in my Pin Progress course!